Residential Social Care Worker
I am a Children's Residential Social Care Worker.
I have worked at Crocus Fields since June 2013. Prior to this I worked at Rosehill Special School for over 15 years!
I have a GNVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
I like my job because I enjoy working with people with disabilities and finding ways to advicate their views and opionions.
I like Crocus Fields because I get the opportunity to work with fantastic young people and experienced staff in a lovely, caring, homely environment and to make a real positive difference to their lives.
I'm quite old, have two children of my own and my favourite hobby is having a nice lie down (not at work though!).
I am good at building positive relationships with the young people I work with
People like this about me:
* Waz is very good at getting to know the young people that I work with and helping them with any issues that they have.
* He's absolutely hillarious!
* He is always reliable and works hard.
* Waz is very conscientious.
* He never seems to get flustered.
* His relationships with the young people and his ability not to be phased by challenging behaviour.
* His ability to be silly and have fun with the young people without overstepping the mark.
* He cares and, wherever possible, will be led by the young people during activities.
* He listens and gives good advice.
* He has cracking hair for his age.
* He doesn't make mountains from mole hills.
* He is passionate, enthusiastic and dedicated to the job in hand.